Date of birth: 7 Febrary 1968
Place of birth: Niš
Family status: married, 2 children
1994 Electronic Engineering B.S. degree. (Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš , Yugoslavia)
2001 Electronic Engineering M.S. degree. (Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš , Yugoslavia) “ A new hierarchical approach to large circuit symbolic simulation ”
2011 Electronic Engineering PhD degree. (Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš , Yugoslavia) – Novi topološki pristup simboličkoj analizi elektronskih kola (A new topology oriented approach to symbolic analysis of electronic circuits)
2002- “Development of Device and System for Power Measurements and Management in Industry” funded by Ministry of Science of Serbia under the cipher IT.01.076B .
1996-2000 “Integrated Circuit Design Automation”.
Main areas: Circuit Analysis, Symbolic Circuit Analysis.
Main results: support for the first t he first Yugoslav symbolic simulator.
1.2.2002 – Teaching Assistant at the Electronics Department of the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Nis , Yugoslavia/Sebia. Courses at graduate studies: Electronics 1
Author of 50 publications, classified as:
- International conference (full) – 16
- National conference – 17
- Invited lecture on national conference – 1
- Invited article in national journal – 1
- Article in eminent international journal – 1
- Article in international journal – 5
- MSc thesis – 1
- Technical solution for national project – 4
- Educational publication – 2
- International conference (partial) – 1
- International journal promoted by authorities – 1
English: read, write and speak
German: Read and Write
Computer Aided Design of Electronic Circuits, Electronic Circuits Simulation and Optimization, Symbolic Simulation.